LSK Is Proud To Introduce Our New 4130 X3 Trailing Arm Replacements. These Trailing Arms Are Built With 4130 Chromoly Plate And Feature A Billet Reinforced Hub Mount For Superior Strength Over Other Trailing Arms On The Market. We Also Include A Set Of UMHW Rock Guard Flaps To Help Protect Your Axle Assemblies.
- Track Width: Factory – Works With All 72″ Wide X3 Models
- Wheel Base: No Increase To Maintain Optimal Handling With OEM Shocks
- Forward Pivots Use FK Rod Ends & 17-4 Stainless Misalignments for Increased Durability & Strength
- The number one failure of X3 Aftermarket trailing arms is the connection point of the spindle and the radius rods. We have solved this by machining two billet blocks that give enough surface area for the bolt to distribute load and prevent cracking. While other trailing arms just use plate on these high stress areas.
- Driver & Passenger Side Trailing Arms
- Forward Pivot Rod Ends & Misalignments
- UHMW Rock Guards
- NO REQUIREMENTS – Bolts In With Factory & Supplied Hardware
- FINISH: All Components Assembled And Finished In A Durable Satin Black Powdercoat Finish, Or Unassembled And Raw Finish
- RADIUS RODS: LSK Suggests Pairing These With A Set Of Radius Rod Replacements – ZRP High Clearance Billet Rods Are Our Go-To Recommendation And Can Be Purchased In The Drop Down Menu
- WHILE WEBSTORE MAY DISPLAY AN IN STOCK STATUS, WEBSTORE DOES NOT TRACK KIT INVENTORY IN REAL TIME – PLEASE CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM FOR CURRENT LEAD TIME ON KIT COMPONENTS
- These Arms Were Designed Around OEM Shocks, You Do Not Need To Purchase Aftermarket Shocks To Install These
- If You Or Your Installer Have Any Questions Please Reach Out To Our Sales Team At (909)-305-4824 Or Email Info@LSKSuspension.com